Cool FM’s On-Air Personality, Freeze, has mocked Nigerians
following reports that the guilder of popular ponzi scheme,
MMM Nigeria, Chuddy and his wife have left to the Philippines.
The OAP said his predictions on the ponzi scheme came to pass just
like when he said Donald Trump would be the next president of the
United States.
Freeze via his Instagram page on Thursday, January 26, said: “I
predicted Donald Trump was going to be president, you told me to
keep quiet.
I warned you guys about MMM, you told me to shut up. You chose to
listen to the Yahoo boys that advertised it in church.
The only person who listened to me was my son’s nanny. Someone
said to her; “Why your Oga no want make you do MMM? He wan
make you do housegirl work till you die?” Today the lady that heeded
my advice still has her money, while the one who doubted me lost all
her investment, and has returned to a life of peasant farming in the
village.
I will not stop warning you about Yahoo boy pastors or the
disadvantage of going to war, no matter how hard you tell me to shut
up!”

Post a Comment

 
Top